Accounts Payable Internship located in Tauranga Head office
Fixed Term for 3 months Part Time 20-25 hours per week Hours 9am to 2pm Pay Rate $22
Road Safe Traffic Management supplies numerous clients throughout the Bay of Plenty & Waikato region from our 5 branches located in Tauranga, Rotorua, Whakatane, Taupo and Hamilton. With a huge season ahead of us, and continual year on year growth, we are looking for an Accounts and Admin team member.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing assistance with invoicing queries
- Statistical, Month End and Year End calculations and reporting.
- Meeting any Internal, Interim and Year end Audit Requirements.
- Administration of the Accounts Payable and receivable
- General Administration Tasks
- Taking various Meeting Minutes
- Management of databases
- Dealing with invoice disputes and queries.
- Reconciling accounts on Xero.
Required Experience & Attributes:
- Similar Role experience – preferred, not required
- Experience with computer software’s and Office 365 product (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
There is the opportunity to expand in this role for the suitable candidate and the internship can move to full time for the right person.
Hours: Fixed Term for 3 months Part Time 20-25 hours per week Hours 9am to 2pm
Check out our website for who we are and what we stand for: http://www.roadsafetm.co.nz